To fit all your make-up tools, beauty products and jewelry!
Limited edition in ECONYL® recycled nylon.
Exclusive pre-order price: 59€
Regular price: 79€
Find the products in the SHOP.
We invite you to check your inbox for junk mail and spam. If you do not find the confirmation email, you can email us at email@example.com
Yes! Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an UPS tracking number by email. You can then check the current status of your shipment.
Once validated, your order cannot be modified or cancelled. Please check it before proceeding to the secure payment.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, APPLE PAY
Payment is debited from your card when checkout is completed.
We only accept one credit card per order. You are more than welcome to place separate orders with different cards.
Not within the E.U. However, outside the E.U, some import duties may apply depending on the country of destination.
We are happy to offer the shipping costs within the E.U. For all countries outside the E.U, a shipping fee will be added depending on the country of destination. You will get this information throughout your checkout process (before your order is completed and confirmed by you).
We ship worldwide.
We use UPS Carbon Neutral for all shipments, domestic and international. Delivery takes normally 48-72h from our warehouse in Madrid. However for some countries in Northern and Central Europe it might take up to 5 business days. For remote countries, the shipment time might vary.
Changing a delivery address is not possible once you have paid for your order and it is recorded in our system. So, please check it before proceeding to the secure payment.
If you are not there during the delivery, UPS will leave you a note in the postbox and send you an email with notification that you can pick up your package at the closest UPS access point. You will have one week to collect the bag. Otherwise, it will be send back to our warehouse.
You have 14 days (from the package delivery date) to return your item./p>
There are 2 options:
1. If the product has a defect you can of course return it at our expense and get a full refund. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org together with pictures of the irregularity and the order number. We will send you the paid return label for you to stick on the return package. Then, send the package from an UPS access point.
2. If you change your mind and simply wish to return your product, you will get a full refund. However, the return cost is at your expense. Send us an email at email@example.com, specifying the order number. Then, send the package back to us with a transporter of your choice. Returned items must be unused and in perfect condition, bearing their original labels. Products that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled, will not be taken back.
Normally within 5 days from reception of your returned goods.
In case you decide to exchange your product for another color or model, please follow the step for a regular return (2) and then proceed to a new online order..
The body material of our Totes and Backpacks is a regenerated nylon called ECONYL®. This innovative premium fabric is developed by Aquafil, an Italian company pioneer in sustainable materials. ECONYL® is regenerated from ocean waste, mainly discarded fishing nets, recovered from the bottom of the oceans by volunteer divers of the NPO Healthy Seas. This nylon is infinitely recyclable which makes it a perfect circular material. The YKK zippers are made of metal. The interior pockets are made of nylon mesh.
To remove stains, use a gentle brush with eco-friendly mild detergent. You can wash it in the washing machine on a gentle program, maximum 30 degrees. If your bag become wet, let it air dry naturally. Never put your bag in the dryer nor iron it. Avoid excessive sun to protect the color. Take care when wearing dark colored clothes, typically leather or jeans which can sometimes bleed onto light colored bags Don’t over stuff your bags or fill them with heavy or sharp-edged objects.
Approximately 0,5 kgs of recovered ocean waste - discarded fishing nets and other nylon waste - are needed to produce one of our bags.
You are doing something good for the environment when buying sustainable options.
- You reduce waste: each bag is made of 0,5kg rescued waste from the ocean and landfills.
- You are helping us to spread the word and raise awareness about plastic pollution.
- You are contributing to fund cleaning ocean initiatives since we are donating 1% of our sales to the Healthy Seas NGO.
We partner with Healthy Seas Organization through the "1% for the Planet" program, a network of like-minded individuals, businesses, donors, and NPO organizations working together toward a common goal: protecting the future of our planet. We give away 1% of our total sales to help them fund ocean cleaning up activities and educational programs to raise awareness. Healthy Seas mainly work thanks to volunteer divers in the North, Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas recovering plastic pollution from the bottom of the oceans and salving many animals and birds trapped and injured in abandoned fishing nets and other plastic waste.